This website is owned and operated by PHINITY LTD (trading as Phinity Therapy) a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 13340645 with registered office C/O Bluewater Quadrant Court, 49 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TH, England (referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’).
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Information on the website is for your edification only and should not be considered a substitute for speaking with a licenced therapist.
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, you acknowledge and agree that we do not (to the maximum extent permitted by law) guarantee that:
- the Website will be free from errors or defects;
- the Website will be accessible at all times;
- messages sent through the Website will be delivered promptly, or delivered at all;
- information you receive or supply through the Website will be secure or confidential (except as otherwise provided for in our Privacy and Cookie Policies); or any information provided through the Website is accurate or true.We reserve the right to change any information or functionality on the Website by updating the Website at any time without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by us. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to computer systems, mobile phones or other electronic devices arising in connection with use of the Website. You should take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference.
- We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site.
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites. When you visit a linked website you will be subject to their own privacy and cookie policies.
ONLINE APPOINTMENT RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
- When you follow the links on the website to book an appointment you will be directed to our payment gateway where you will be asked for your card details and your first payment will be taken immediately. If you prefer to pay by cash or using insurance please call 0121 295 7373 to book an appointment telephonically instead.
- If you cannot attend a booked appointment, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel or re-schedule.
- If any appointment is cancelled with at least 48 hours’ notice and not rescheduled, we will refund the full amount paid but you will have to call us on 0121 295 7373 or email us at email@example.com to arrange this.
- Any appointments not attended or cancelled at least 48 hours before will be charged in full.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- You agree to be bound by our Privacy and Cookie Policies that can be found by following the links at the bottom of the page.